Monday, December 3, 2012

Lime Crime Alchemy Collection

Hello darlings! So here it is at last! The Alchemy collection is finally here and let me say it's amazing. The same as every product Lime Crime sells, this palette has been created with passion and love for makeup. The colors are pigmented, long lasting and gorgeous. As for the lipsticks, they're creamy and soft and very very pigmented...I actually had some trouble removing Poisonberry off my lips.
Without further ado, here are some photos and swatches of the products and also a look I did using the Alchemy collection alongside Aquataenia palette and Uniliners.






Serpentina Lipstick





I hope you liked this, and I really want to thank Lime Crime once more for sending me these amazing gifts and for believing in me! 







No comments:

Post a Comment