Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The holidays are coming!

Hello ladies! As I've mentioned before I'm super duper excited about Christmas, I've already bought presents for everyone but still haven't got a Christmas tree :( Anyways, I've been matching my makeup with this wonderful holiday and season almost every day and really wanted to share with you two of my favorite looks. Sorry about the first one...by the time I finished my makeup it was getting darker outside and the lighting was awful for the pics, hence the poor quality. T_T

As for the video tutorials, I'm waiting for my new Samsung Galaxy Nexus to get here so I can film in HD for you guys :D Can't wait!

Here are the two looks I've mentioned. Oh, and before I forget, I want to thank Lime Crime again for the products which I use almost every day!

 WINTER WONDERLAND







JINGLE BELLS



Feel free to comment and may you have an amazing holiday!







No comments:

Post a Comment